Timothy van Sas
Timothy van Sas

Thursday 6 May 2010

Frank Turner - Thatcher F**ked The Kids

As people across the nation are currently voting on which idiot should be allowed to govern us, I thought I’d take the opportunity to tie my anti Tory colours to the mast. You’ve probably heard the spoof common people track doing the rounds on You Tube, but this effort from the always amazing Frank Turner beats them all hands down.

Thatcher F**ked the kids was probably the first Frank Turner song that I fell in love with. Once I had heard this sung in unison in an overfull tent at the Reading festival I was completely hooked.

Frank is currently on tour at various places around the world and I would whole heartily recommend you go to see him play if you get the chance

Thatcher F**ked The Kids.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment